Spending in the sake of Allah is one of the most reward able deeds. Almighty Allah says: “The parable of those who spend their property in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears (with) a hundred grains in every ear; and Allah multiplies for whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.” (Al-Baqarah: 261) The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Wealth is never diminished by charitable spending” (At-Tirmidhi).
The Bangkok Mosque is in need of your help to continue its activities and projects that serve the whole community; so your money returns to you and you get the reward on top. We here at TMA have an exclusive membership program for renewal on yearly and a life time basis . The members are entitled for Religious Event update, Communal and emergency message update directly to the registered number.
The membership fees are
- 1,000 Baht for yearly membership
- 10,000 Baht for a life time membership
Donating is easy and we provide you with a different ways to make your payment. Choose that which is more convenient to you and stating your needs for Zakath or Sadkah; an Official receipt will be issued accordingly
- By Check made payable to “Tamil Muslim Association in Thailand”
- Transfer Online to Kasikorn Bank A/c 687-2-03255-8
- Please check with our personnel in charge for further details; Fayas +6683 442 4757